Sunday, May 9, 2010

mummy's birthday- 30th april


Its kind of late actually, but better late than never right guys?
Happy birthday to me…happy bestday to me..happy best day to me…
The first person who wished me was daddy…ha ha but it was too early 2 days before..on the day itself was faris, sharp at 12am…thankyou dear..you always remember it ontime..even today is mother’s day he was the first one who wished me ….
Then in the middle of the nite..was someone..then early morning adi, then wani wiz her friends who called me about 7 am and sing me the birthday song…
Baby? She totally fgt about it..last year she waited and surprised me with cup cake which she bought from AJ..yg muffin gardenia tu lerr..this yr she fgt all about it..when wani called in the morning…’ohh hari ni birthday mummy ke????
sshhhhh ( bisik2) u know what she got her first P on my birthday 

the carrot cake i baked for my friends ...semua suka..siap order lagi tu..
see the grated white n orange chocolate...yummmy

birthday card from faris..dia berkelaborasi..ayo betul ke spelling..wiz danish to send the birthday's gift




cake wani tempah from her friend..bawa balik sban makan dgn orang sban



gifts from wani n faris..itu tudung labuh nampak gaya wani pow tu..


the next day we ate pizza at bukit mahkota cheras..jaya jusco baru buka..apa nama restaurant tu?? something like Johhny's...


No comments:

Post a Comment